Join the Smart Shopper Club Here
Click here to view specials
- Get exclusive savings and build multiple shopping lists
- Save your favorite products, recipes and meals
- Submit recipes to share with others
- Rate and review products and recipes
Our Save-A-Lot grocery store network spans from Maine to California, serving more than 4 million shoppers each week. Customers enjoy grocery store bargains on exclusive Save-A-Lot brands and national brands, plus USDA-inspected beef, pork and poultry, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and non-food items.
The Save-A-Lot Vision
We help our customers to live richer, fuller lives by saving them money and time through a compelling, convenient shopping experience featuring great food, great prices and great people, every day.
The Save-A-Lot Mission
Our mission is to make a positive difference in our customer's lives by saving them money and time through our nationwide network of licensed and corporately owned discount grocery stores.
We procure, distribute and market a carefully selected assortment of high quality food and household needs ("great food"), emphasizing our own exclusive brands. Our highly efficient supply chain enables us to sell at prices well below other retailers ("great prices"), and our customers can use the money they save for other things that are important to them; necessities or fun times. We strive to provide a positive shopping experience in stores that are clean, well-stocked, fresh and staffed by friendly, helpful and respectful associates ("great people").
These attributes, "great food. great prices. great people," together with the time saving convenience of our stores, enable us to make a difference in helping our customers live richer, fuller lives.
Save-A-Lot's Guiding Principle
Our guiding principle is to be consumer centric.
The consumer will guide us in everything we do. While we are always mindful of costs and efficiencies, in the end our decisions and actions are guided by how we can best meet the needs and wants of the value-seeking consumer.
Our Operating Principles
- We focus on what matters most: our top priorities.
- We are performance oriented.
- We embrace and lead change.
- We are team players.
- We work continually to strengthen our team.
- We have a culture of respect for all.
- We value diversity in all aspects of our business.
- We practice the 4 D's: discuss, debate, decide & do.
- We value integrity, above all.